- Lørdag 21. januar 2017, fra 11:00
Get better at rowing with former competitive rower and CrossFit Rowing Trainer Patrick Brown.
The rower is by many considered the best tool to build your cardio engine and is an important component of many CrossFit workouts. Maximize your technique, skill and knowledge in this seminar on the Concept 2 Rower.
The seminar will teach you:
● How to set up the correct position of feet and hands, how to set up the performance monitors.
● The technique, the sequence of the body movement, building the drive and recovery, basic technique drills working with banded slides and handles, use of rate and rhythm.
● Quick starts for 500 metre / short intervals – the only time there is a hack to fool the machine
● Quick start for the 2000 metre
● The quick release footwork and how you save time getting on and off the machine in multi-movement workouts.
● A workout to demonstrate the relevance and effectiveness of what you have learnt.
There will be two seminars: 11:00-13:00 and 13:30-15:30 – both open for registrations.
Duration: 2 hours